Coronavirus has impacted almost every industry, and motorcycle sales are certainly no exception. Even before the virus struck, 80% of consumer research already took place online. Now, during these unprecedented times, millions more Americans are at home and online. As eCommerce rapidly expands, having a virtual retail presence is more important than ever before.
We’ve been closely monitoring the shifts in our industry and have been working tirelessly to ensure we help drive your business forward during this ever-evolving environment.
For more information on how we can help set your dealership up for success, contact us today
Powersports brands are continuing to see significant increases in site growth
- Powersports marketplaces have seen a significant surge in consumer interest and record-breaking site traffic which is up 31.6% year over year
- Powersports has also seen a record-breaking 5 Million unique visitors in April
- PWC Trader is up 105% YoY
- ATV Trader is up 67.7%
- Snowmobile Trader traffic is up 40.4% YoY
- Additionally, overall lead volumes have also risen by 32%
We have shifted our entire business to deliver the right solutions to support a virtual retailing model. We’re giving you access to virtual solutions at no additional cost so we can help your business put its best foot forward during these uncertain times.
- Enriched inbound lead notifications with consumer shopping behavior
- Enhanced lead management capabilities so that you can better tailor the sales conversation and convert the sale faster
- Expanded communication channels to negotiate and sell a unit online to safeguard your sales while your dealership may be closed
- The ability for consumers to make an offer directly from your inventory listing